Enjoy a unique golfing experience in Scotland
The north-east of Scotland is a great place to play golf with many fine links and parkland courses. The fairways and greens of these courses have produced some accomplished golfers, including Open champion Paul Lawrie. Here he tells us why the region’s courses should be on every golfer’s must-play list.
- We have over thirty years of knowledge and expertise in the travel, tourism and golf business which we fully utilise to ensure you enjoy a unique golfing experience when booking and using our services.
- Our professional staff ensure customers gain from their specialised intimate knowledge of golf and itinerary planning in the North East, Royal Deeside and throughout Scotland.
- We aim to provide fast turnaround 24 hour response to all enquiries.
- We provide a one-stop shop covering all your vacation requirements – accommodation, transport, tee times, tourist attractions, places of interest, where to eat, shopping experiences, golfing gifts etc.
- All size golf groups catered for.
- Event management of tournaments including organisation of competitions, provision of starter, scoring and hosting of day available by prior arrangement.
- Non golfing partner itineraries available.
- Out of hours contact assistance available throughout your stay.
- Meet and greet service at all airports.
We have a passion both for golf and for our beloved north east corner of Scotland – we want YOU to come and sample what this truly unique part of Scotland has to offer. We are sure you will not be disappointed and will want to come back again and again!